Home
Join

4 Replies

• spicehead-golch wrote:

Hi,

We have a need to Clear cookies/site data for one website in Chrome on exit.

I know there is a way to clear cookies/site data on Exit for ALL sites, but we just want ONE site to clear on exit. (drive.google.com) - this is because of an issue on Google Drive.

Is there any sort of policy or Reg Key we can deploy out to do this?

We on G-suites but never faced this error or need to even clear cookies...

Else just clear all cookies.....more secure anyways

Was this post helpful? thumb_up thumb_down
  • Text
    I know there is a way to clear cookies/site data on Exit for ALL sites, but we just want ONE site to clear on exit. (drive.google.com) - this is because of an issue on Google Drive.

I know you can set Google Chrome always open in Incognito mode ( to avoid clear cookies/site data ), but not sure for a particular URL only. Or you can use two browsers, one for accessing the drive in Chrome only

• Gopal (Vembu) wrote:

Text

I know you can set Google Chrome always open in Incognito mode ( to avoid clear cookies/site data ), but not sure for a particular URL only. Or you can use two browsers, one for accessing the drive in Chrome only

But Bro....why not get into the root of the issue as many people including myself (with approx 15,000 staff in HQ and probably 200,000 back-end staff globally) have not heard of this issue with G-suites ?

• In Chrome, three dots menu for settings, privacy and security on the left, then scroll down to

Under "Customized Behaviors" you can set settings for specific sites.

Have to do it for chrome in each computer unless you're managing Chrome for your organization.

Don't know how you would set it then.

Pepper graySpice (1) flagReport
    1 found this helpful thumb_up thumb_down

Read these next...