Home
Join

5 Replies

• Probably your best option is a kiosk desktop since it would use a public login account. That will allow you to display the calendar without having a full user system, and no regular user login. This is what we did for the state prisons for inmates to use for specific tasks and then it can be in-depth controlled so they cannot do anything they shouldn't be doing. 

A tablet could probably do what you want as well. If my memory serves me right, I remember seeing a tablet in a company or hospital to display exactly what you're looking to do.

Spice (1) flagReport
    Was this post helpful? thumb_up thumb_down
  • We have tablets running Kiosk outside our conference rooms that show exactly what you're looking for, the "tablet holder" we have mounted to the wall also displays a green or red light, green = go, red =  meeting in progress. It's fairly cheap and super easy to set up. Hope this helps.

1 found this helpful thumb_up thumb_down
  • DedBunny wrote:

We have tablets running Kiosk outside our conference rooms that show exactly what you're looking for, the "tablet holder" we have mounted to the wall also displays a green or red light, green = go, red =  meeting in progress. It's fairly cheap and super easy to set up. Hope this helps.

I'm not the OP here but would really like if you could elaborate on your setup.  What tablets?  What KIOSK OS? Picture of Red/Green light setup and how are you signaling the lights?  Also how are you integrating into O365 info?

Spice (1) flagReport
    Was this post helpful? thumb_up thumb_down
  • You're looking for the Crestron TSW-770-B-S.

My experience is with the previous model (TSS-7-B-S) but I can confidently say these things are rock solid.
    Simple interface, native integration with O365, shows calendar, room status indicator light, and more.
    Spice (1) flagReport
  • I think, you need Logitech tap, see link below.

https://www.logitech.com/en-us/products/video-conferencing/room-solutions/tap-scheduler.952-000091.h...

Spice (1) flagReport

Read these next...