Home
Join
check
  • If your license purchases go through a reseller, that's where I'd start.

Was this post helpful? thumb_up thumb_down
  • View Best Answer in replies below

9 Replies

• Just to be clear - you're an MPSA customer and are referring to the business center - https://businessaccount.microsoft.com/ ?  Or are you referring to the M365 admin portal for licenses purchased through a CSP reseller?

Spice (1) flagReport
    • We're an MPSA customer (local government) and referring to the site you mentioned.

Thanks!

• Don't have an answer for you.  Just wanted to make sure I understood which portal you were talking about.  I don't have any MPSA customers so I don't even know what that portal looks like.

• OK.  Thanks for trying to help!

• If your license purchases go through a reseller, that's where I'd start.

• I have.  They were purchased through CDWG.  They did give me a help form link at Microsoft, which I have submitted.  I'm waiting to hear back.  I'm afraid the telephone option would just end in the same place the other number fails.

It's more difficult than it should be to be a Microsoft customer.  Take my money and let me get on with my job, instead of having to work so hard at making Microsoft's products work.  I'm a network administrator.  I don't want to spend all of my time keeping up with their licensing changes.

Thanks again!
      Spice (1) flagReport
    • Or having VAMT broken by an ADK update and having to apply a hack to the database because they changed a field to allow nulls in VAMT when the table said no nulls allowed. Bunch of machines to deploy (MAK) and no easy way to activate. 

• So, CDWG sent a link to a form for help from Microsoft.  I filled it out and a while later I got a reply via email stating they had placed the keys in our Business Center portal.  I checked, and there they were.  I tried them and they worked.  I'm not happy with and apparently broken phone support system.  But, I do have to give them credit for rapidly fixing it when I submitted the ticket.  I did not see the link to support anywhere on their site, so without CDWG providing it, we would not have found it.

Thanks to those who tried to help!

• kevinhughes2  Yes, there was nothing wrong with the old installation method that did not use the XML files.  It worked well for me for a long time.  Copy and past the key. Done.

Read these next...