5 Replies

• What about Microsoft Autopilot?

Spice (2) flagReport
    2 found this helpful thumb_up thumb_down
  • Try  this there a partner with SW

https://www.smartdeploy.com

Spice (1) flagReport
    1 found this helpful thumb_up thumb_down
  • I was going to say SmartDeploy is what we use for imaging and I do like it. It has the remote features and you can set it up to install software after the image. I have been checking out Microsoft Autopilot, I really thought it was going to be the answer to a new system. Then after looking at it I believe I would also need to have SCCM and Intune set up before Autopilot would come close to the ease of SmartDeploy. Heck even Ghost or a Fog server seems easier to set up than Autopilot. But its still very new so things could change with it, I also might not understand how you use it at all. I keep finding documentation that argues with other documents about how to even set it all up.

• I was going to mention AutoPilot as well. M365 Business Premium, or any M365 plan with Intune and Windows Business or Enterprise licensing will have it, but it allows not just remote imaging, but deployment straightaway after unboxing.

Overview of Windows Autopilot | Microsoft Docs

• Thanks everyone! I will definitely check out Smart Deploy. I haven't messed around with Auto Pilot as of yet. 

Was this post helpful? thumb_up thumb_down

Read these next...