Home
Join

1 Reply

• Welcome to Spiceworks and its community, a community of IT professionals for IT professionals with a focus on SME. And don't forget to read the recommendations of our field guide on pos(t)ing good questions, including the helpful references found at the bottom of its web page.

• To the user portal of which Spiceworks help desk solution do you refer?
    • What do you mean by mess with CSS?
    • To which kind of plugins of which software do you refer, those of your undisclosed web browser or those of your undisclosed Spiceworks help desk solution?
    • Why do you prefer to manage CSS with such undisclosed plugins instead of the builtin settings of your undisclosed web browser on your undisclosed operating system?
    • Do you have such a state of CSS regardless which operating system you use for accessing such user portal of undisclosed Spiceworks help desk solution?
    • What have you already done to find answers to your questions and where do you get stuck in your search?
    • What have you already done to find plugins of which kind for which software component for your situation and where do you get stuck in your search?

There exist builtin user portals for the following Spiceworks help desk solutions:

• legacy Windows Desktop App edition Spiceworks Help Desk whose support has expired by end of last year,
    • legacy Ubuntu Linux edition Spiceworks Help Desk Server (HDS) whose support has expired by end of last day of SpiceWorld 2022 resp. end of last month,
    • supported public Cloud edition Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk Server (CHD).

You may manage or mess CSS directly via settings of your undisclosed web browser. You may configure if your CSS or some other CSS shall take precedence. No plugin is required for such configuration nor management. And I even don't know if your undisclosed web browser does support plugins. My most frequently used web browsers support plugins. But I also have web browsers without support for plugins. I have no idea which ones you are using.

HDS and CHD don't support plugins. Only the legacy Windows Desktop App edition of Spiceworks Help Desk does support plugins. It even has a documented interface so that you may create your own plugins and allows you to share those with us.

Was this post helpful? thumb_up thumb_down

Read these next...