Get answers from your peers along with millions of IT pros who visit Spiceworks.
Join Now

I attended Spiceworld this year (first time) and noticed I didn't get the badge? is there something I have to do to get this?

Not a big issue, I just like collecting things like this haha!

MichaelMTallman
Datil
OP
MichaelMTallman This person is a Verified Professional
This person is a verified professional.
Verify your account to enable IT peers to see that you are a professional.

It'll be automatic, but it does take a bit of time, so, be patient, sit back and relax and then suddenly ***POOF*** it'll show up :)

Spiceworks Help Desk

The help desk software for IT. Free.

Track users' IT needs, easily, and with only the features you need.

7 Replies

· · ·
MichaelMTallman
Datil
OP
Best Answer
MichaelMTallman This person is a Verified Professional

It'll be automatic, but it does take a bit of time, so, be patient, sit back and relax and then suddenly ***POOF*** it'll show up :)

· · ·
Suzanne (Spiceworks)
OP
Suzanne (Spiceworks) This person is a Verified Professional

Also, for people finding this after they are given out...

If you used a different email address when you registered for the conference than the one on your profile, it might *not* show up.

... If you see other people with it and you don't have yours (and you attended), then let us know by writing a ticket (community[at]spiceworks[dot]com) and we'll get you one. :)

· · ·
Sean (Spiceworks)
OP
Sean (Spiceworks) This person is a Verified Professional
Spiceworks Community Support expert
114 Best Answers
510 Helpful Votes
8 How-tos

Just to add my two cents to the conversation (as both Michael and Z are correct), once we do start giving out the badges, we'll post about it. Much like Z points out, we know that some members use different email addresses for the Community vs for the conference (and we use the list of the latter to assign the badges). I do have it on my profile (humble brag) so we're almost ready to go! Also, when we do it, I'll probably do it during the off-hours so as not to spam thousands of people at once :D

· · ·
Stanners
Jalapeno
OP
Stanners This person is a Verified Professional

Sean (Spiceworks) wrote:

Just to add my two cents to the conversation (as both Michael and Z are correct), once we do start giving out the badges, we'll post about it. Much like Z points out, we know that some members use different email addresses for the Community vs for the conference (and we use the list of the latter to assign the badges). I do have it on my profile (humble brag) so we're almost ready to go! Also, when we do it, I'll probably do it during the off-hours so as not to spam thousands of people at once :D

Funnily enough I saw it on your profile and that made me ask!

· · ·
Sean (Spiceworks)
OP
114 Best Answers
510 Helpful Votes
8 How-tos

Stanners wrote:

Sean (Spiceworks) wrote:

Funnily enough I saw it on your profile and that made me ask!

· · ·
Sean (Spiceworks)
OP
114 Best Answers
510 Helpful Votes
8 How-tos

I see you got your badge, Stanners​ but for anyone who attended and did not: https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/2334860-spiceworld-2021-badges-are-out

· · ·
Stanners
Jalapeno
OP
Stanners This person is a Verified Professional

Woohoo! First of many I'm sure Sean (Spiceworks)​ !

Oops, something's wrong below.