Get answers from your peers along with millions of IT pros who visit Spiceworks.
Join Now

Good morning everyone,

I recently acquired an old DS3200 system that I have never set up before, this is my first time with something like this. However, I have with the system connected in this way: One host cable going to blade server 1, link cable 1 going to blade server 2, and link cable 3 going to blade server 3. I am doing the exact same thing with the connections for the other side of the DS3200. I then started to mess with the drives and swapping them because maybe I thought there was something wrong but there was not and I made my situation worse.. now every light is orange on the DS3200. Does anyone know how to connect this properly with the link cables? Am I doing something wrong? I'm also trying to wipe the DS3200 clean and I have no idea how to even get to that or if it even has some sort of GUI. I do have the IBM DS3000/DS4000 storage software disk but it states that it can't find any host. Any help would be much appreciated!

Spiceworks Help Desk

The help desk software for IT. Free.

Track users' IT needs, easily, and with only the features you need.

Oops, something's wrong below.