Get answers from your peers along with millions of IT pros who visit Spiceworks.
Join Now

I'm pretty good about completing the Voice of IT surveys.  I am definitely not getting any points for taking these.  As a matter of fact, I have not noticed by pepper points going up in quite some time.  It would be nice if we are being promised points, that we get them.

Spiceworks Help Desk

The help desk software for IT. Free.

Track users' IT needs, easily, and with only the features you need.

4 Replies

· · ·
Suzanne (Spiceworks)
OP
Suzanne (Spiceworks) This person is a Verified Professional
This person is a verified professional.
Verify your account to enable IT peers to see that you are a professional.

Hi Julie,

Can you tell me some surveys you took and the approximate time you took them?  I can look it up.

Also, some surveys are recorded automatically and some have to come to us through lists managed by whoever is doing them, so any additional information would help.

Suzanne

EDIT: If you have two different community accounts, that could be a factor as well.  If that is the case, please write to community[at]spiceworks[dot]com so we can discuss email addresses out of the public eye.

Edited Jun 17, 2021 at 17:56 UTC
· · ·
scottbrindley
Habanero
OP
scottbrindley This person is a Verified Professional

They can take awhile to come through.

· · ·
JulieCFB
Chipotle
OP
JulieCFB This person is a Verified Professional

I only have one Spiceworks account.  The last survey I took was Microsoft vs. Google.  I have honestly pretty much stopped taking surveys becuase I have not been getting points for them.

· · ·
Suzanne (Spiceworks)
OP
Suzanne (Spiceworks) This person is a Verified Professional

Hi Julie,

I'd be happy to give you points for anything you missed.  I show 75 surveys already credited to your account, but I need more information.  Please write to community[at]spiceworks[dot]com with as much information as you have regarding how you know they are not being credited and I will look into it.

Suzanne

Oops, something's wrong below.