This pesky pandemic is certainly wrecking our normal circumstances, especially if you work with retail.
WiFi is the backbone that supports the tech creating a optimal customer experience in the new state of retail. PoS solutions, customer devices, digital signage, etc. are just a few examples of network-dependent tech retailers use. All require a robust network!
So, as we reassess retail WiFi network requirements, we recommend asking yourself these questions...
- Can you manage the WiFi network remotely?
- Does it offer ease of use and robust security?
- Is the solution well-supported by the vendor?
- Does it provide reliable coverage?
- Does it provide deeper insights into your network usage?
- Does it help you build your brand and create additional revenue streams?
- Does it fit your business model?
Good news... There are solutions that solve cost, flexibility, and coverage challenges of any type of retailer. But, you'll want to make sure your network can effectively alleviate a retail customer's experience, and strengthen the quality of security and competitiveness.
Have you had to adjust any of your WiFi networks because of COVID? Would love to know any of your stories!