Many companies have different policies for physical IT asset management and data lifecycle management (DLM), but no policy is efficient unless properly executed in practice. When it comes to data lifecycle management, Blancco’s automated solutions help you manage any obsolete data that needs to be erased.
One of our solutions that helps organizations meet industry-mandated or internal requirements set for end-of-life enterprise data management is Blancco File Eraser.
Blancco File Eraser supports command line options to allow an administrator to automate secure file erasure through scripting, ensuring that both security and data management policies are correctly followed. That includes those that need to adhere to U.S. Department of Defense 5220.22-M, NIST Clear or other standards your organization adheres to to meet security and regulatory compliance requirements. Other key benefits include:
- Automates file erasure
- Installs easily within existing enterprise IT systems
- Cuts system downtime during file removal
- Erases files and folders according to automated processes/schedules
- Provides digitally signed certificate of proof of erasure for audit trail purposes
- Ensures compliance with state, federal and international data privacy regulations and guidelines, including ISO 27001 and ISO 27040
For more information about Blancco solutions, visit:
What is your company's policy for DLM (data lifecycle management)?