Home
Join

7 Replies

  • Not until this new industry does a much better job of protecting my privacy and security.

    Spice (2) flagReport
    Was this post helpful? thumb_up thumb_down
  • I have to agree, I haven't yet tried any healthcare apps of this nature that could include any sensitive information of mine. I have used the step trackers more out of pure interest in seeing how much I walk on a daily basis and as no sensitive personal info is tied into them. I like the idea but security is definitely still a top concern with these.

    Was this post helpful? thumb_up thumb_down
  • Silly IT never thinks of healthy things(Please excuse me) to do or to use, they always think of protecting their privacy and security.

    Was this post helpful? thumb_up thumb_down
  • I'm late to the party; I use a Garmin device, because I run...a lot.  I like to track my mileage, which is about my only real interest in it.  Side benefit, it also tracks my sleep patterns and heart rate.  

    Spice (1) flagReport
    Was this post helpful? thumb_up thumb_down
  • skymut wrote:

    I'm late to the party; I use a Garmin device, because I run...a lot.  I like to track my mileage, which is about my only real interest in it.  Side benefit, it also tracks my sleep patterns and heart rate.  

    I've been looking for something that can also track sleep patterns with some real accuracy so I may give this a try!
    Was this post helpful? thumb_up thumb_down
  • Haley for Samsung wrote:

    skymut wrote:

    I'm late to the party; I use a Garmin device, because I run...a lot.  I like to track my mileage, which is about my only real interest in it.  Side benefit, it also tracks my sleep patterns and heart rate.  

    I've been looking for something that can also track sleep patterns with some real accuracy so I may give this a try!
    Well, if you are like me, you will get confirmation of what you suspect. Which is you may sleep 6/7 hours but only get 1.5/2 hours of deep sleep. 
    Was this post helpful? thumb_up thumb_down
  • skymut wrote:

    Well, if you are like me, you will get confirmation of what you suspect. Which is you may sleep 6/7 hours but only get 1.5/2 hours of deep sleep. 
    Oh I'm certain I won't love the results, and I'm sure mine will be similar but I am interested to know either way! 
    Was this post helpful? thumb_up thumb_down

Read these next...