Home
Join

5 Replies

• http://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/stop-network-adapter-from-getting-disabled-in-windows-7/Opens a new window hope this helps

Pepper graySpice (1) flagReport
    Was this post helpful? thumb_up thumb_down
  • Hi Bud,

Try this 

Winsock Reset in Windows 7

1.Open the Start menu by clicking the orb in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.

2. Type “cmd” in the search bar at the bottom of the menu.

3. Right-click on cmd in the search results for Programs, and select Run as administrator. Depending on your computer settings, you may be asked to provide an administrator password before you can continue.

4.Wait for the Command Prompt to run through the reset. Once it’s complete, you’ll see the message “Winsock reset completed successfully”.

5. restart your computer.

• Dears,

I have seen many people having the same issue, and they solved the same through 'Turn off Deep Sleep mode'

1. Choose the Power Management tab

2. Unchecked “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power”.

Unfortunately i couldn't find the 'Power Management tab' on my laptop through the device manager properties.

Could anyone help me at least to resolve this problem first, may be then it will solve my issue.

Regards,

Muhammed QTR

Doha-QATAR

Pepper graySpice (1) flagReport
  • Another thing to consider is.. is he on the domain? If so, does your company use any form of NAC? he may need to have that uninstalled and reinstalled or if that is not the case he may not be in the correct port group on a firewall due to being in an incorrect domain security group?

• oops. this thread is 4 months old :/

Read these next...